A Letter From Yarahyahu

Hey Readers!

Wow..I'm humbled really.

After sitting pretty much dormant and ineffective for over 4 years, I've gotten nearly 200 unique views on my blog in the last TWO DAYS, and counting.

In light of this, I've take the time to revamp and completely overhaul the entire site, including editing past articles for easier reading, and adding pictures to enhance the experience.

Again, thank you to any one here who
is reading and supporting my efforts to present you with my honest opinions, academic research and findings, philosophical and political musings, social commentary, and biblical truth seeking.

As I continue wading into the waters of online journalism, I will be developing a book, or series of books, in which I hope all your feedback, questions, conversations, encouragements, discouragements, and good ole positive vibes will contribute to. If not in actual words, then in the thought processes I'm forced into when writing this blog for as long as it is necessary.

Writing has always been a private passion of mine, and as it transitions into a public one for me, I hope that I can count on you guys, the readers/thinkers/conversationalist, to keep supporting what I'm trying to do.

If you haven't done so already, check out the blog. Read through some of the past articles, or even subscribe to be the first to be alerted when new postings appear. Comment on blogs your interested in, and share the best ones throughout your social networks. It helps me, and if the articles were useful or entertaining to you, don't keep them to yourselves.

There's a little bit of everything for everybody. Poetry, Politics, Religion, Advice, Academia, Social Commentary, Hip Hop, and just random offshoots of a young wise Black mind.

Again, thanks to everyone who is reading, commenting, and sharing. You don't know how much of an encouragement you really are.

Da Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment