The Flow

For those of you you who know poetry, specifially performance poetry, you should know that it is suppossed to be read aloud. So, if you are reading this, even in your library computer, read it aloud to yourself to get the full effect and effort. And that's for other poets too, we all appreciate... 




The Flow

I flow like incense.
 Its intense when i give my sixpence.
My sentence is know to cause mass repentance.

 I can change the intent of infants in about an instance-
 or a minute;
 its dependent on how long im in it.

 If i swing at it I'm probably gone win the pennant.

So fresh that i don't blaze the mic-
 i mint it 

Like andes
 I love words like fatties love candy
 like annie loved sandy and 
daddy warbucks

More bucks is spent on war trucks and
 gore tucks itself deep into my mentals  
bleaching my dentals with a warcry, 
which warriors never do; 

cry during war 

words fly and soar like rappers on tour 
 into domes in homes 
alone in zones off bongs
 or 
moans off bones
 getting right off wrongs
 doing wrong the right way 

you might say

 that the flow would happen despite me
 but despite me the flow stays cool like Nestea

 and the snowman knows no man who flows like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment